Anglican Church Music Forum Index Anglican Church Music Forum Index

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    RegisterRegister
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

Zsolt Gardonyi "Mozart Changes"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anglican Church Music Forum Index -> Questions and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leicester Trev

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Zsolt Gardonyi "Mozart Changes" Reply with quote

Can anyone help me? I'm desperately trying to get hold of a copy of the sheet music of the organ work "Mozart Changes" by Zsolt Gardonyi. It's needed for a concert in May, but I need to learn the piece first. Although it has featured in UK recitals and on CD, I'm told that the music isn't yet available in the UK as the publisher, Moseler Verlag, has no UK agent. Does anyone have a copy that I could beg, steal, borrow or whatever.. or does anyone know how I might manage to get a copy?
Thanks, Trevor
neilfreshwater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was with with the Napier University Chamber Choir, I did a concert with some of Zoltan Gardonyi's music at St Giles Catherdral, Edinburgh. His son Zsolt was also at the concert and gave an organ recital - we sung some of his stuff too.

Michael Harris who is Organist of the cathedral and director the choir might be able to help, as I think he knows Zsolt. He's based at the Ian Tomlin School of Music, Napier University. His details are online:

http://www.napier.ac.uk/depts/music/staff/index.html

Hope that helps.

Neil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anglican Church Music Forum Index -> Questions and Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: